Kate Jaworski wrote, produced and starred in Lucid in 2014, which premiered in Boulder Arts Week, and then went on to win the Boulder Fringe Festival that fall.
Lucid is a show that brings together the worlds of live music, circus, and theatre to present the story of one woman's transformative journey of consciousness through a lucid dream.
Based on Jungian archetypal psychology, Lucid is a hero's journey that explores the many aspects of the human psyche--from the blissful naivety of youth to the depths of the hidden shadow.
An exciting collaboration of artists created the dreamscape of Lucid. A string quintet and the circus artists of Fractal Tribe take you on a mesmerizing journey of aerial dance, acrobatics, and eclectic music.
Co-produced by: Lani Gorden
Directed by: Joe Ramas
Theatre and Film Credits
- L'Amour, Ca Fait Chanter: Director, Choreographer, vocal coach- University of Colorado
- Le Roi Soleil: Director, Choreographer, vocal coach- University of Colorado
- Stage Directors and Choreographers Foundation Observership: Class of 2015-2016 NYC
- The Woman Who Was Me: Assistant Director/Lighting Designer- Convergences Theatre Collective NYC
- One Day More Scene from Les Miserables- Director, choreographer: New Vista High
- Lucid: Creator, producer, performer: Boulder Arts Week, Boulder Fringe Festival
- A Mexican Affair: Lighting Designer: Convergences Theatre Collective NYC
- Murrow: Lighting Designer: Phoenix Theatre Ensemble NYC
- Theatre Lab Fashion Week: Lighting Designer, NYC
- Lighting Designer for Square Project Theatre, CO
- The Mile Ground Film: Original score composer
- In Persistence of Memory: Lead singer/co-composer-Kinesis Project NYC
- House Composer: Just Rite Media Film Company, CO